This is another important report because it shows company liquidity position. Amount of cash which the company receives from customers or pays out to creditors is known as cash flow. This is another important report because it shows company liquidity position. You can analysis from the where the money is coming in and where it is going out.
This report can created in three different sections they are Current, Previous and Custom. In current, report can be created by using Today, Current Month, Current Year, Current Quarter and Previous, report can be created by using Yesterday, Previous month, Previous Year, Previous Quarter. Using Custom to create the report for a specific dates, a month or even a year.
Steps to create the report
- Go to reports
- Click on Cash flow mentioned in finance report
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- If you want to compare the Cash flow with another month or a year
- Click on compare with and another date range field will appear
- Choose from the dropdown menu
- Click on generate Report
- Click on open to open as PDF
- You can download by pressing on download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached Cash flow report with data