Chart Of Accounts
Accounts which are used in general ledger of an organization is chart of accounts. Chart is used by the accounting software to aggregate information into an entity's financial statements and it is usually sort by account code so that accounts can be properly located. These accounts codes are usually numeric or alpha-numeric.
Disable account code : If you need to hide the account code from the reports or in the expense simply click on the disable account code in chart of accounts. Account codes will not appear in the reports and in expense.
- Go to the Finance tab and select Chart of Accounts.
- Click on the Add New Account button and the Create Account screen will appear as shown in the screen below.
- Provide the Account Name.
- Mention the Account Code.
- Select the Account Type from the options provided.
- Enter a description and Account Category.
- Click on the check box to add this account on the watch list of your dashboard. This will track your account’s transaction and present an overview.
- Click Save to publish and exit.