ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS:
- OWNER, OPERATOR: Zetran Corporation is the publisher, owner, and operator of myBooks and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. The company shall be described as Zetran, Company, Owner, or Operator. If Owner or Owner's property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- YOU, the USER: You, as a business user of the myBooks website or as a user of any of the Zetran Services, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as you, your, yours, or as User.
- SERVICES: "Services" means any services that we make available for use on myBooks or through Zetran.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: "Personal Information" means any identifying information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the myBooks website.
- ORGANIZATION INFORMATION: "Organization Information" means any identifying information that we obtain from you regarding our organization in connection with your use of the myBooks website.
- NON-PERSONAL CONTENT: “NON-PERSONAL CONTENT” means information and content we may obtain as a result of your use of myBooks that may not be personally identifying.
ARTICLE 2 - MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
ARTICLE 3 - INFORMATION COLLECTED & MANNER OF COLLECTION:
- Leads: Prior to your registration on and use of myBooks, you may be subject to the collection of Personal Information such as your name and email address. Such Personal Information is collected through landing pages or contact forms, and is used to identify and reach out to you as a potential customer for myBooks after your consent has been obtained.
- Registration: You, as a business User of myBooks, will be asked to register to use myBooks to access any of the Services thereon. When you register, the Company collects information such as your name, primary email address, and organization information.
- Use: Through your use of myBooks, you may sign up for subscription-based paid Services. If you do so, billing and payment information will be collected from you, such as credit card numbers, billing addresses, banking information, and verification data. Billing and payment information are processed through the third-party provider Stripe. While using myBooks, you may upload receipts or other financial information and you may choose to link banking or other financial accounts. You will also provide us with your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN). You may also wish to provide us with the EIN of your customers or vendors. You do so of your own volition. If you choose to link financial accounts, you will provide your usernames, password, and other access credentials for those accounts. Such financial accounts are linked through Plaid Technologies, Inc. (“Plaid”). You may also be asked questions about how to improve myBooks or you may, at some point, communicate with representatives of our company. We will receive the contents of your communications, answers to questions, and any other form of contact between you and our company.
- Third Party Information: Through your use of myBooks, we will also collect information that you provide to us regarding third parties, including, but not limited to, your customers. Such information will include names, billing addresses, shipping addresses, tax identification information, email addresses, and other contact information. By uploading any third party information to myBooks, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide such information to us and that you have obtained all necessary consents from all third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Zetran will not be liable or responsible for any improper uploading or disclosure of third party information and that you will indemnify and hold Zetran harmless from any claims by any third parties, as described further in our Terms of Service available at the following link: Terms of Service.
- User Contributions: We may allow User-generated content (such as comments on articles or forum posts) that Users may post, publish, display, or transmit (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the myBooks website. If we do so, please be advised that any or all of this information should be considered public and we do not purport to guarantee the security or confidentiality of User Contributions.
- Feedback Submission: Users submit feedback to be used by Zetran, at their option. If you do so, please be advised you will not receive any compensation or credit for your feedback, and that you assign all rights as described in our Terms of Service.
- Automatic Information: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems on your device, if applicable. Such information may include, but is not limited to, general device and usage information, such as access times, timezones, location information, referral sources, and/or your IP address.
ARTICLE 4 - HOW INFORMATION IS USED:
We primarily use your Personal Information, Organization Information, and Non-Personal Content to provide the myBooks online bookkeeping and accounting services to you, as well as any Services on it, and to help Us provide the best experience possible for you and all of our Users.
We may also use Personal Information, Organization Information, and Non-Personal Content for the following:
- Improving your User experience.
- Communicating with you about your User account with Us.
- Analyzing our aggregate User data.
- Enforcing our Terms of Service.
- Sending marketing newsletters to you.
- Providing customer service to you.
- Advising you about updates to myBooks or related Items.
ARTICLE 5 - HOW INFORMATION IS STORED:
We ensure that your other, general Personal Information and Organization provided to us is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions by utilizing practices that are consistent with standards in the industry to protect your privacy, including encrypting all backups of myBooks.
We may store your Personal Information and Organization Information for any applicable legal record-keeping, including after the closure of your account, or for legitimate business purposes. We may also store your information to enforce our Terms of Service or otherwise maintain the safety and security of the myBooks website.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Information very seriously and we, therefore, take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information.
ARTICLE 6 - HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED OR DISCLOSED:
We do not share, sell, or otherwise provide any Personal Information or Organization Information to any advertiser. We may share aggregated and anonymized information with third parties and reserve the right to do so.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion, or if business circumstances require it. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations.
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies.
- To bring legal action against a User who has violated the law or violated the Terms of Service of myBooks
- As may be necessary for the operation of myBooks.
- In the case of any business transfer, sale, or transfer of assets of Zetran
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our Users.
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on myBooks, or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our Terms or other applicable rules.
ARTICLE 7 - THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilize third party service providers ("Third Party Service Providers"), from time to time, or all of the time, to help Us with myBooks, and to help serve you. Your Personal Information and Organization Information may be processed through such Third Party Service Providers.
Such Third Party Service Providers may include web hosts (such as Amazon Web Services), information storage companies (such as cloud storage), payment processors or billing storage companies as described above, and User information logistics providers (such as Google Analytics or other analytics company which helps us track general User information and usage).
We use the collected analytics information to understand patterns of, usage of, and to improve, myBooks.
We may also generally use other Third Party Service Providers to help us with the operation of myBooks.
ARTICLE 8 - USER CONTRIBUTIONS:
ARTICLE 9 - INTERNATIONAL USERS:
ARTICLE 10 - TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational communications via email or text related to myBooks, such as announcements about upcoming products, special opportunities, or other news and information. You may also receive information from Us that is specifically about your use of myBooks or about your account with Us, including information about security breaches or other privacy-related matters. If we send you commercial emails, you will always be able to opt-out of receiving those and further commercial emails by clicking the Opt-Out link within the email itself.
By providing any Personal Information to us, or by using myBooks in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with Us. As such, you agree that any email sent from Us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Users may also opt out of future communications by e-mailing
ARTICLE 11 - COOKIES:
As you navigate through and interact with myBooks, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, as mentioned above. This includes:
- Details of your visits, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data, as well as the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address and operating system.
The information we automatically collect is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the myBooks website, and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize myBooks according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to myBooks.
ARTICLE 12 - MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may do so by accessing your “Organization Profile” or by contacting us at
ARTICLE 13 - ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
ARTICLE 14 - MINOR PRIVACY:
We do not allow the use of myBooks or any of our Services by Users under the age of 18 (eighteen). As such, we do not collect, store, or otherwise use any Personal Information or Non-Personal Content from any minors.
ARTICLE 15 - YOUR RIGHTS:
You may choose to forego the provision of certain information to Us, but you may then be prohibited from using the myBooks website or any of the Services thereon. We collect the Personal Information and Organization Information that we do, in order to maintain the integrity of myBooks and to help ensure the information security of all Parties.
You may also delete or terminate your account by going to the Organization Profile, then changing the subscription to “Free” or selecting “Delete Account.”
If you do so, however, please be advised that we may retain some or all of your Personal Information indefinitely, including, but not limited to, name, email address, and User Contributions.
ARTICLE 16 - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
225 Cedar Hill Street,
Marlborough, MA 01752
ARTICLE 17 - CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION: